Meeting with Polderland 10.6.2008
- Peter Beinema
- Sjur Moshagen
- Since last time
- Possible issues
- Next meeting
- Todo items for the next meeting
Since last time
Re-started work on InDesign/windows.
- According to MS, we should be receiving Mac office 2008 about now:
- OpenOffice: possibility still open.
- again compiled and distributed internally a new speller version, fixing a few
- releasing other hunspell distributions THIS week
To be solved/investigated by Divvun
|621||xxx||other hyphenator bugs. PB: not as much incorrect as well as weird-looking.|
|630||xxx||Word (prefix) with hyphen is rejected - and suggested|
|652||xxx||UPPERCASE-typos only get acronym-suggestions: VARI -> no sugg, vARI -> VÁRI as sugg; consequence of the sugg. mechanism, unresolvable|
PLD Priority list
- Proofing tools for Microsoft Office 2008 / Mac *** check locale issues
- InDesign proofing tools for Windows *** PENDING
Next week (17.6.) at 09.30 Dutch/Norwegian time.